25/09/2014

Zombie Extras is looking for you for its next high value production.

Delighted to have had another enquiry through our Zombie extras website which was set up after supplying zombie extras to few productions now on Sky, BBC, commercials and independent film.

On Friday last week ‘tigeraspect’ who are making a programme for the BBC got in touch with me to supply zombies for a forthcoming production. TG part of ‘Endemol’ have had 21 years experience in making programmes for TV such as the recent ‘Ripper Street’ ‘Peekyblinders’ to favourites such as Teachers’ ‘Stella Street’ and ‘Mr Bean’ This is another fantastic opportunity for our zombie loving extras now we have wrapped on the BBC 'Atlantis' which used our Zombie Extras UK website to get in touch. Never let it be said the power of having a online presence has and the opportunities it brings.

Over the weekend and today I have been contacting those of you I feel are suitable so please get back to me ASAP with your availability so I can put you through. Thank you

Registration ended last month at ‘Zombie Extras’ but you can still apply and when I open registration again we will contact you for future productions.